Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Welcome to the ScholarFuturist blog!

Hi All,

I am very excited about starting this blog. I am a doctoral candidate in cybersecurity and information assurance with a passion for research. I am continuing my doctoral journey learning about furturing and innovation. An exciting class where I am hoping to develop my understanding of futuring and the state of mind needs to be able to innovate. In my spare time, I like to read cybersecurity news, play video games, play soccer, or basketball when I get the chance. This blog will mostly be about the different futuristic ideas in cybersecurity or information assurance. It will focus on information technology innovations and futuristic designs. I hope you enjoy visiting my blog.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Futuring and Innovation: Serendipity, error and exaptation.

             Innovation comes in different forms. This discussion will cover the following: a) serendipity, which is discovering something e...